The NESSH Jacket is the perfect jacket for adventures and everyday city-life. It is one of the lightest and warmest jackets of its class. It features 850 Fill Power Down – from responsibly sourced Goose Down – which keeps you warm without looking like the Michelin man. Weighing just 11.3oz and packing down into its own waist pocket (no separate stuff sack needed), the NESSH jacket is the perfect warm layer to keep in your bag.
The jacket features a longer back than front, a super-lightweight wind-resistant nylon shell and vertical side channels (baffles) that flex and expand to better fit your physique and gives more flexibility when wearing layers underneath. The 2-way front zipper allows you to unzip the jacket from the bottom when belaying or sitting down to prevent the jacket bunching up.
Integrated wrist mitts / gaiters – seriously why does nobody else put these on down jackets? – help to keep your hands warm and if you don’t want to use them they tuck right away when not in use, preventing cold drafts up the sleeves. An elasticated hem and hood, 2 external insulated waist pockets and three internal pockets to keep things safe and out of the elements.
Available in 5 colours and in a range of sizes.
FREE worldwide shipping and FREE USA and UK returns.
- Lightweight: 11.3oz (322g)
- Drop-back / dipped hem design (Longer in the back than the front)
- Insulated hood (helmet compatible), with elastic adjuster
- Rip-stop 10D Nylon outer & inner shell (light & highly wind resistant)
- Water resistant (DWR) coating
- 850 Fill Power, Responsibly Sourced Goose Down.
- Zipper internal phone pocket
- Insulated waist pockets with zippers
- Packs away into its own pocket
- 2x internal glove pockets
- Elasticated (adjustable) hem
- YKK® 2-way front zipper with wind guard.
- Elastic wrist mitts / gaiters (wrist warmers).
The NESSH Jacket has a fill weight of 90g per sq m. The actual fill weight of a jacket varies depending on the jacket’s size e.g. a size XS jacket would contain significantly less down than an XXL, but proportionally they are the same based on the amount of down spread across a jacket’s surface area. Actual Fill weights for each size are listed below:
- XS = 111.7g (3.94oz)
- S = 119.2g (4.2oz)
- M = 126.6g (4.47oz)
- L = 134.1g (4.73oz)
- XL = 142.1g (5.01oz)
- XXL = 150.1g (5.29oz)