We spent 2 years designing one of the best lightweight down mid-layers in the world and packed it with industry-leading specs and features. 850 Fill Power Goose down gives industry leading warmth to weight and incredible compressibility. The jacket weighs just 12oz / 350g and features our proprietary, ultra-wind-resistant 10D ripstop nylon shell fabric and a drop-back design.
The helmet compatible hood makes the jacket ideal for whipping out of your backpack at the belay station and an elasticated (adjustable) hood and hem help to keep cold drafts out. The 2-way YKK zipper allows for the jacket to be unzipped from the bottom for wearing over a harness.
Integrated wrist mitts / gaiters – seriously why does nobody else put these on down jackets? – help to keep your hands warm and if you don’t want to use them, they tuck away inside the sleeve when not in use, preventing unwanted drafts up sleeves… And of-course the jacket packs right down into its own pocket.
There are two insulated waist hand-warmer pockets (with zippers), two deep inner pockets ideal for gloves or a map, and a zipper chest pocket for phone and valuables.
Available in 5 colours and in a range of sizes.
FREE worldwide shipping and FREE USA and UK returns.
- Lightweight: 12oz (340g)
- Longer back than front (drop back/ dipped hem)
- 850 Fill Power Goose Down (Responsibly Sourced) 90g/sqm Fill Weight
- 10D rip-stop Nylon inner & outer shell (super-light & wind resistant)
- Water resistant (DWR) coating
- Hood: Helmet compatible, insulated with elastic cord adjuster
- Elastic extendable wrist gaiters / mitts
- 2x insulated hand-warmer pockets
- 2x multi-purpose deep inner pockets
- YKK® 2-way front zipper with wind guard.
- Internal chest pocket with zipper
- Packs down into its own internal pocket
- Elasticated hem with cord adjuster
The NESSH Jacket has a fill weight of 90g per sq m. The actual fill weight of a jacket varies depending on the jacket’s size e.g. a size Small jacket would contain significantly less down than an XXL, but proportionally they are the same based on the amount of down spread across a jacket’s surface area. Actual Fill weights for each size are listed below:
- S = 134.7g (4.75oz)
- M = 140.8g (4.96oz)
- L = 148.2g (5.23oz)
- XL = 155g (5.47oz)
- XXL= 162.5g (5.73oz)